Guy A. Paredes, Executive Vice President of Rockdale Financial Services, Inc. has helped hundreds of individuals and families create a healthy and secure financial future since 1980. As a member of the Rockdale team, Guy has a mission to assist clients in defining their financial and retirement goals, and set them on a path to achieving them. Guy continually strives to be his clients' most valuable asset in this process.
As one of eight children in a working-class New Jersey suburb, Guy learned that even with limited resources, careful planning can help you achieve your life and financial goals. The lessons Guy learned from his parents helped inspire his financial planning career and a mission to help others attain their goals.
After running his own financial planning company for many years, Guy merged his company with Rockdale Financial Services in 2010, happily rejoining Steve Richman, his lifelong friend, with whom he'd started his career. With a shared commitment to excellence, the merger provides Rockdale Financial Services clients with an even greater depth and breadth of knowledge and experience.
With over 30 years of professional, focused experience, along with a careful vision of the future, Guy is committed to helping Rockdale Financial Services clients achieve the financial goals that will make a measurable difference in their lives.
Guy Paredes has earned many professional designations and certifications in his field, including;
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University Certified Financial Planning Program
- Multiple Securities registrations in several states including NJ, NY, and FL
- Health and Life Insurance Licensed in several states including NJ, NY, and FL
- Member, New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Member, Philanthropic Advisors Network (PAN)
- Former NJ Chairman and President of the International Association for Financial Planners(IAFP)